molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: trade context is busy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:16 pm 

I found one topic in the forum regarding the error "trade context is busy" in metatrader. Couldnt find it to reference it for this post. However it ended with someone from Molanis stating the an MQL code will be added in the future to prevent the error. So my questions are:
1) When will the code be added?
2) are we waiting for "IsTradeAllowed()" to be added to the MQL icon (to fix the "trade context is busy" issue)?

Post subject: Re: trade context is busy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 pm 

The code was added in the beta version. It's a variable that hides the warnings.
IsTradeAllowed() is in the code. It does not stop execution. It shows a warning.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:43 pm 

molanisfx wrote:
The code was added in the beta version. It's a variable that hides the warnings.
IsTradeAllowed() is in the code. It does not stop execution. It shows a warning.

Thanks for quick reply. Can you give example how to use this? Is there a way to make EA stop trying to purchase until "trade is allowed". Broker MB Trading servers keep deactivating my account because the EA keeps flooding server during this error.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 am 

Change the retry times in the START icon to 2, so the ea only try two times and then it stops.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 pm 

molanisfx wrote:
Change the retry times in the START icon to 2, so the ea only try two times and then it stops.

OK Thanks for reply. Note that I have set it to 10 as it appears that 10 is the minimum the program allows. Hopefully this will prevent servers from disabling my account.