molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Success Found!!! - A relay dat really works for ur EA Email.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 am 

To all those still trying to make the EA email work ....

If your Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail or any other email does not work when you click that 'TEST' button (you know which one I am talking about) and more importantly does not work when your Molanis EA enters a trade during live trading then this post is for you.

More so if you had actually contacted the Gmail or Hotmail administrators only to get the answer that they do not 'whitelist' anybody. They will refer you to their webpage that displays all their SMTP details and their Port numbers. NOTHING in there works with MT4.

Wait till you see how beautiful the Molanis Email is once you have accomplished this. You will feel like you want to forward that email to the world and let everybody know that your EA has LANDED. Which EA (I'm sure you have more than one EA), what ticket no, server time, terminal time, what pair, what price, lot size, stop loss .. its all there.

I have tried STUNNEL and NETVICIOUS ....:((((((

I came across JangoSMTP. This thing works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go register, get yourself a Username and Password. Then proceed as below.

I assume you are familiar with trying this - at the TOOLS/OPTIONS/EMAILS this is what you key in:

tick enabled
SMTP server : relay.jangosmtp.net:2525
SMTP login : (your username )
SMTP password : (your password)
To: : (the email that you want to receive the EA email)

The thing that I like about this is that I do not have to go to my Gmail Settings to set anything at all!!!! The emails come to my iPhone in less than a minute, depending on my phone reception of course (location).

hmmm it's beginning to look like I am getting paid for this. No. What I would love to see is the number of views this post gets later!!!!!!

Happy trying!!!!!!!

(Tips - ask for a guy call ERIC PECE. Its important to mention it's for MT4. I personally recommend that you laise with him if you have any problems setting up. I did at first. He is very helpful. We infact exchanged like over 30 emails in just two days before I finally got it right)

kitz3281 - google me.