molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CL, CS and Wait until an opposite trade is opened
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:46 am 

What is "Wait Until an opposite trade is opened"?

How do I leave my previous order (a buy) open even opening a new reverse order (sell) or (buy back)? Must not close the orders except for the CL or CS.

Must also know how I do to close the order CL or CS Close to 100 pips from the market for the purchase?

The orders of my EA influence on other currency pairs at the same time with the same EA on each one?

Post subject: Re: CL, CS and Wait until an opposite trade is opened
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:57 am 

Code:
What is "Wait Until an opposite trade is opened"?

The user guide has a complete explanation on this - see the part about ma crossover at molanis.com/support/manuals
Basically, it helps you to create simpler conditions to manage crosses.

Quote:
How do I leave my previous order (a buy) open even opening a new reverse order (sell) or (buy back)?

You need to turn hedging on. See http://www.molanis.com/products/molanis ... or-builder

Quote:
Must also know how I do to close the order CL or CS Close to 100 pips from the market for the purchase?

If you need to close at 100 pips set tp / sl in the buy/sell icons. You cannot do it with CL/CS since you don't have the open price. We will add this as a new variable in the next release late this summer.

Quote:
The orders of my EA influence on other currency pairs at the same time with the same EA on each one?

Not sure what you mean here. You can run several eas in the same pair if you use different magic numbers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:43 am 

In the CL and CS I put like this:
If the ASK price> Price = 100.00000 CL
If the ASK price> = 100.00000 Price CS

It will also act this way?

I did this not only to close the previous open orders, purchase or sale in the same currency pair.

Is your TP I just put in my buy orders or sell orders not close earlier?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:56 pm 

Quote:
if the ASK price> Price = 100.00000 CL
If the ASK price> = 100.00000 Price CS

That won't work. The ask price is updated every tick - it allways shows the current ask

Quote:
Is your TP I just put in my buy orders or sell orders not close earlier?

Sorry, I am lost here. TP and SL are defined in the BUY/SELL icon. When the order is opened, the server nows that it has to close it at TP or Sl level

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:34 pm 

Hello! I tried another way of using CL or CS but just before the closing continues to open a new order against.

I put this:

If the iVolume < 0 = CL
If the iVolume < 0 = CS

Just like the previous order is still closed!
I'm losing money this way because it is not according to my strategy.

I need a solution to never close any order when you open a new reverse order.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:21 am 

Again, this is not an error on the software. It's the way that is designed to work.
CL are triggered by TA, so every time the TA has a condition that is true, it triggers CL. Your conditions are triggering trades at the right time. There is nothing wrong there. We understand that your ea does not work because you cannot designed the right logic. There is no standard way to define an opening in a reverse order. You can detect reversal but you cannot tell the software if the last open was due to a reversal do this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 pm 

So ... here is the "file. mol" my EA. It's all ok, but needs to further open the order does not close the previous one. It is just that! Need as soon as possible! Example: If you give an order to buy, and then the EA open a sell, I do not want to close the buy order, but let all open. I do not want to close anything, let alone open.

Attachments:
Estocastico M5 Versão 1.1.mol [15.99 KiB]
Downloaded 331 times