molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Parabolic is good
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 am 

molanis thanks, I was experiencing the ease of making EA. I try using parabolic and the results are quite satisfactory when I try to use the data until the last 3 months, unfortunately month July to October 2009 EA is a failure (minus pips), please help me to minus the minimise, what strategy should I apply. I'm not used TP, SL, and TS for EA parabolic. I try combine but not working again, anything help me.

Post subject: Re: Parabolic is good
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 am 

We are here to help you if you have any issue with our software but we can also give you some tips.
No trading system is going to be profitable for ever. Market changes so your system has to adjust.
Have you used money management? Controlling lot size and risk may improve your strategy. Look at the page 13 of the manual that comes with the software.
To use money management click on the START icon and there you can find the following options:
-Maximum Percentage at Risk
-Reward Risk Ratio
-Lot Management

Molanis Team