molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: error 130 invalid stops
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:55 pm 

Hi Molanis,

I have just traded successfully again. I profited in 22 trades, 2 trades each for the 11 accounts.

The day before I changed 4 accounts OrderSendInclTPSL to False. The rest remains at TRUE. Today 1 out of the 22 successful entries appears with 0.000 TP and 0.000 SL. :(

I have a new concern now. If I change all to FALSE I might get more of these which is not good.

I will change all False back to True. I prefer the previous concerns of "1 pip away" FAILED TRADE rather than a successful trade with 0.000 TP and 0.000 SL.

My best bet is that this "1 pip away" TP & "1 pip away" SL causing "Invalid Stops" resulting in the trade failing to take place has all got to do with hardware/software/running too many accounts from their own .exe directory. Its like opening up MicrosoftWords 11 times over to see 11 separate documents, maybe.

I do not have these problems when I was running 6 or 7 terminals each from their own .exe directory. So what I will do is maintain only 6 or 7 terminals per laptop. I'll get more laptops.

My conclusion is this - Molanis SB has allowed me to make good EAs. Didn't know I have a real talent in this considering I know nuts about C++. I'd rather spend my time concentrating on making more EAs rather than try to solve this "Invalid Stops" thinggie. :)

Thank you for your help!!!!!