molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tareksoliman Strategy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:31 pm 

Hi, i need support to create ea which simulat the below crateria

Buy if:
1- Once MA turned upward and pointing upward
2- when stockastics turned upward and pointing upward
3- when upper bollenger band pointing upward and lower Bollenger band turned downward and pointing downward
4- when bullish candle close above MA

Attachments:
File comment: Attached a picture to show MA turned upward and pointing upard
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 43.08 KiB | Viewed 7908 times ]

Post subject: Re: Tareksoliman Strategy
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

In general terms to create an ea you test the conditions separatedly. When you are sure they are fine, you joind them usind the AND icon
In your case you have 4 conditions, so you use an AND to make sure all of them are true at the same time
upward means current ma higher that last ma (or just comparing the indicator in different bars). pointing upward is more difficult.
The problem is that if you change the chart size upward is shown different so changing the chart can change an almost flat upward to a pointing up upward.
Here you can define the angle or a minimum difference between current and past ma. You define this logic before creating the ea
For 2 which signal do you use, that indicator has 2 signals
Try working in one condition firts like the ma one for example and post your .mol if you have issues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:19 am 

Ok you help me by creating one of those craterias such as MA curved upward and pointing upward direction and once i understand how to define this using your ea strategy builder the. I will define the rest of craterias my self for the rest of the indicators, but i need you to show me at least how to do the ma.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:29 am 

You can use the example 1 on http://www.molanis.com/products/molanis ... rs-for-mt4
It shows a simple ma comparison like MA in bar 1 > MA in bar 2 You can add an AND and add a second condition that uses MA in bar 2 < MA in bar 3 (bar used for calculation = shift)
How would you define pointing upward? ma1>ma2 or something else?