molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: awesome oscillator
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:56 pm 

how to use awesome oscillators in molanis strategy builder

Post subject: Re: awesome oscillator
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:30 am 

Use them in your trading conditions. Select them from the TA or TA+ icon.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:14 pm 

Q1 - i want to use awesome oscillator please let me know how to create trading rule
parameters are value up = green, value down = red
4 hour chart , fixed minimum = -0.75302 , fixed maximum = 2.65974

Q2 - i want to use custom indicator - zig zag & i have strategy builder pro, please let me know what to do know
zig zag parameter are, depth = 12, deviation = 5 , backstep = 3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:39 am 

First of all, A license gives you the right for installation support. We do forum support for free because we like to help the community.
As per your questions, we cannot help you unless you post the .mol file or strategy file and the custom indicators if any. We do not do the work for you - we only help you. If you want us to do the work for you we have ea development services.
The awesome oscillator that comes with metatrader does not have 2 signals or mode. You can use it with conditions like > than a number or lower than a number. For your case I think you may need a custom awesome oscillator.
As per the zig zag, there are many custom indicators outhere and it is impossible for us to know which version you have - so you need to start a new thread and post all the info there (use one question per post). Mind you the ziz zag repaints up to 3 bars in the past so it is not good for live trading. You need a modified zigzag that does not repaint. We cannot hep you if the zigzag repaints