molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: vps problem
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:57 am 

these is the conversion between me & forex vps company i ask from them that,
i am not getting my ea in the terminal of remote desktop , but in local pc terminal ea is showing only i have to drag to the chart then it will start. broker is forex 4 u, actually i am using molanis strategy builder software to create the robot. please let me know how to start EA

Please ask the company for a way to transfer the custom created expert on your VPS

Post subject: Re: vps problem
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:45 am 

Your vps company should tell you how to move an ea from your pc to your vps.
You do not even need to mention that you use molanis - since this is not a molanis issue. Molanis will generate the ea. Then you use it as any other ea.

Tell them I have an ea and want to move them to the vps. Your ea should be in the mql4/experts directory in your pc and you should copy it to the mql4/experts directory in your vps. They will tell you how to do that.

if you want to use molanis strategy builder in your vps and your pc you need 2 molanis licenses, one for your pc and one for your vps. What we recommend is to work on your pc and once the ea is ready, copy the ea to the vps. This way you only have molanis in your pc