molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: License expire soon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:26 pm 

Hello Molanis,

My molanis software has a problem is that, it has an errors message when I open it. The error message was: this software release will expire on 2 day, please upgrade to a new release.
May I know what's wrong with my license? currently I am using the latest version of Molanis Strategy Builder. License Type: 1 year pro License, Issued date on 2014/01/25 and Expiration date on 2015/01/25. Kindly let me know how to resolve the problems.

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: License expire soon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:20 pm 

Our site on top shows how to fix that. We are preparing for 3.2 R2 so did some minor changes to 3.2 R1.

Upgrade for Existing Users: If you are using Molanis Strategy Builder 3.2 R1 and get a message like "This software release will expire on x days" or "This software release has expired" download this file http://molanis.com/images/stories/molan ... isSB32.jar and replace the existing file in the C:\Molanis\Strategy_BuilderR1 directory. If you prefer you can get a new full installer from this page http://www.molanis.com/products/molanis ... r-download and install Strategy Builder again and then install your license again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:05 pm 

Hi Guys....

I had the same inquiry....

Bottom line is... our licenses have expired for the new updates...

..but lets be serious... even though it was un-expected... I've used Molanis so often that it would be unfair to get lifetime upgrades for the price we paid....

I've swallowed the bullet... paid my due's.....and look forward to programming with Molanis again...

Thanx Molanis... you guys are doing a great job....

MikeT

PS: I'm a bit dissapointed in the new "Exit" criteria.... I mean... only 2 option's...?

PPS: I would also really like to know how the new "Alert" tab helps us....? (but I'll make a new post on this)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 am 

We will have more features in the next release before year end.
The new alert icon gives more to the table. Before you could create eas that trade or alert. not both. Now you can do both, trade and alert.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:15 pm 

Oh ok... that will be a very useful feature...

Thanx