molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Doubts
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:56 pm 

Hello

My big problem is No speak English. but I'll try to explain.

I'm trying to work in the demo version. strategy Builder.

to really understand if I will buy or not.

I do not understand what you guys talking in the videos.

What is the difference between functions TA+ and Ta or MQL and MQL+?

What is the difference between windows upper and windows lower inside EA SignalBuilder?and because he only use Moving Avaraege ?

Because TP and SL no accept more 500 pips?

As strategy builder builds the spread? where I look at the spread ?

Where are the details of my account?where I look.

Maximum Percentage at Risk , I don`t understand, I tested but nothing happened.

this risk is calculated and based on what values?

I would like to give me more information texts examples for me to learn,
I'm to understand little of the windows Trading BLok START an Trading Block BUY/ SELL.

with estrategy builder reads my Margin free? how can he guess?

I executed a very simple condition in Functions MQL,but happens The Trade Diagrams Has Errors

But I do not see any error.

how many things can be happening?

What can be the problem? imagine that the formula is correct.

Greetings
Luis

Post subject: Re: Doubts
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

Answer below.

Quote:
What is the difference between functions TA+ and Ta or MQL and MQL+?

The product comes with a user guide that explains all icons. Please read it.
TA+ is the same TA but allows variables. MQL is to create a trading condition so it has to be connected to an action icon like BUY/SELL. MQL+ is to add stand alone MQL Code.

Quote:
What is the difference between windows upper and windows lower inside EA SignalBuilder?and because he only use Moving Avaraege ?

Again, if you read the user guide it explains the difference. The intro video also explains that. The upper part allows bars and indicator, the lower part allows only indicators. It supports all indicators even custom indicators.

Because TP and SL no accept more 500 pips?
That is the way is designed. In the ea TP - SL are variables so you can change them there. In real trading only a few traders will allow SL to go to 500 pips, or even TP.

As strategy builder builds the spread? where I look at the spread ?
This is a forex concept. You should google it and then you will get it. The builder generate eas. There is ea variable to control slippage on the order.

Where are the details of my account?where I look.
Not sure what you mean. Your mt4 account? we do not control that.

Maximum Percentage at Risk , I don`t understand, I tested but nothing happened.

this risk is calculated and based on what values?
Again the user guide explains that. the percentage is based on a percentage of available margin to trade.

with estrategy builder reads my Margin free? how can he guess?
The strategy builder does not read things. It generates an EA for mt4. The ea uses MQL language to trade. MQL has a command to get the free margin.

I executed a very simple condition in Functions MQL,but happens The Trade Diagrams Has Errors
Your condition is wrong

how many things can be happening?

What can be the problem? imagine that the formula is correct.

Most likely your MQL is wrong and then the ea is wrong.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:20 am 

Hello!

I have read all your product.

some videos not help. because I do not understand what you say or Speak.

I think I'm not crazy,but your product has some bugs,Certly?

I do not know how to tell you my problem...

I test in practice your functions Maximum Percentage at Risk, Risk-Value,Risk Ratio,Risk Ratio-Value,Lot Management,Managemente type reduction Factor,I saw nothing happen, only open orders.

I need more information, practical examples.

there is stocks not accept 10 or 20 points takeprofit and Stop Loss.
so my question why not accept more than 500 points?

My MQL Condition written is correct, I do not have practical examples to see how to put in your program,I honestly do not have the help I need.

MQL is TRADING CONDITION and MQL+ is MQL CODE ,what one can do that others can not?
maybe that way I get to my error.
I'm trying to give a condition to a candle i tested TA and TA+ And MQL and MQL+ but error happen

Also in site molanis.com in section EA example for MT4 for Download does not working:

HAPPENING
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><molanis_molanis_3.150><root><myCell id="0"/><myCell id="1" parent="0"/><myCell id="2" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/STARTbig.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for start " description="Account Type=MicroAccount. Execution Mode=Completed Bars. Execution Type=Trade. Trading Time Filter=OFF. Maximum Number of Positions=1" label="Trade on Completed Bars" name="START" template="start.ftl" type="START"><Date as="expireDate"/><Array as="variables"><add as="Sell Color" value="Red"/><add as="Maximum Number of Positions" value="1"/><add as="Execution Mode" value="Completed Bars"/><add as="Lot Management" value="OFF"/><add as="Buy Color" value="Green"/><add as="Action before/after Trading Hours" value="Do Nothing"/><add as="Maximum Percentage at Risk - Value" value="1"/><add as="Maximum Percentage at Risk" value="OFF"/><add as="Trading Hours End" value="16"/><add as="Lot Management Type" value="2"/><add as="Account Type" value="MicroAccount"/><add as="Play Sound" value="OFF"/><add as="Buy/Sell orders include TP/SL" value="Yes"/><add as="Trading Hours Start" value="9"/><add as="eMail Mode" value="OFF"/><add as="Number of Retry Attempts for Order Execution" value="100"/><add as="Reward Risk Ratio - Value" value="3"/><add as="Trading Time Filter" value="OFF"/><add as="Reward Risk Ratio" value="OFF"/><add as="Lot Reduction Factor" value="5"/><add as="Execution Type" value="Trade"/></Array></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="80.0" width="80.0" x="380.0" y="20.0"/></myCell><myCell id="3" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myEND1.gif" value="END" vertex="1"><myGeometry as="geometry" height="80.0" width="80.0" x="420.0" y="780.0"/></myCell><myCell id="4" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myMTVAR.gif" vertex="1" visible="0"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for VARMT " description="Variables MetaTrader" label="VARIABLES METATRADER" name="VARMT" template="VARMT.ftl" type="VARMT"><Date as="expireDate"/><Array as="variables"><add as="Variable_1_MT4" value="Number (Double i.e. 1.45123)"/></Array></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="64.0" width="64.0" x="690.0" y="20.0"/></myCell><myCell id="5" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myMM.gif" vertex="1" visible="0"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for MM " description="Money Management" label="MONEY MANAGEMENT" name="MM" template="MM.ftl" type="MM"><Date as="expireDate"/><Array as="variables"><add as="Martingale Multiplier" value="2.0"/><add as="Use Martingale" value="No"/><add as="Increase Lot Size after profit" value="No"/><add as="Maximum Lot Size" value="1.8"/><add as="Increase Lot Size after loss" value="Yes"/></Array></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="64.0" width="64.0" x="520.0" y="10.0"/></myCell><myCell id="6" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myTA.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for TA " condition="1" description="( iMA(&quot;EURCAD&quot;,0,8,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) &amp;#060 iMA(&quot;EURCAD&quot;,0,16,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) )" label="iMA(EURCAD) &lt; iMA(EURCAD)" name="TA" selectedVariableLeft="Moving Average - iMA" selectedVariableRight="Moving Average - iMA" template="ta.ftl" type="TA"><Array as="selectedVariableRightValues"><add as="MA method" value="MODE_SMA"/><add as="MA shift" value="0"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURCAD"/><add as="Shift" value="1"/><add as="Period" value="16"/><add as="Applied price" value="PRICE_CLOSE"/><add as="Timeframe" value="Current Timeframe"/></Array><Array as="selectedVariableLeftValues"><add as="MA method" value="MODE_SMA"/><add as="MA shift" value="0"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURCAD"/><add as="Shift" value="1"/><add as="Period" value="8"/><add as="Applied price" value="PRICE_CLOSE"/><add as="Timeframe" value="Current Timeframe"/></Array><Date as="expireDate"/></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="60.0" width="60.0" x="120.0" y="210.0"/></myCell><myCell id="9" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myBuy.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for buy " description="BUY(&quot;EURCAD&quot;,0.1,100,50,20)" label="(EURCAD,0.1,100,50,20)" name="BUY" template="buy.ftl" type="BUY"><Date as="expireDate"/><Array as="variables"><add as="Stop Loss" value="50"/><add as="Lot Size" value="0.1"/><add as="Trailing Stop" value="20"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURCAD"/><add as="Trade Management" value="Default"/><add as="Take Profit" value="100"/></Array></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="60.0" width="60.0" x="750.0" y="540.0"/></myCell><myCell id="10" parent="1" style="image;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/mySell.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for sell " description="SELL(&quot;EURCAD&quot;,0.1,100,50,20)" label="(EURCAD,0.1,100,50,20)" name="SELL" template="sell.ftl" type="SELL"><Date as="expireDate"/><Array as="variables"><add as="Stop Loss" value="50"/><add as="Lot Size" value="0.1"/><add as="Trailing Stop" value="20"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURCAD"/><add as="Trade Management" value="Default"/><add as="Take Profit" value="100"/></Array></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="60.0" width="60.0" x="90.0" y="540.0"/></myCell><myCell id="13" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myTA.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for TA " condition="1" description="( iMA(&quot;EURUSD&quot;,0,8,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) &amp;#060 iMA(&quot;EURUSD&quot;,0,16,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) )" label="iMA(EURUSD) &lt; iMA(EURUSD)" name="TA" selectedVariableLeft="Moving Average - iMA" selectedVariableRight="Moving Average - iMA" template="ta.ftl" type="TA"><Array as="selectedVariableRightValues"><add as="MA method" value="MODE_SMA"/><add as="MA shift" value="0"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURUSD"/><add as="Shift" value="1"/><add as="Period" value="16"/><add as="Applied price" value="PRICE_CLOSE"/><add as="Timeframe" value="Current Timeframe"/></Array><Array as="selectedVariableLeftValues"><add as="MA method" value="MODE_SMA"/><add as="MA shift" value="0"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURUSD"/><add as="Shift" value="1"/><add as="Period" value="8"/><add as="Applied price" value="PRICE_CLOSE"/><add as="Timeframe" value="Current Timeframe"/></Array><Date as="expireDate"/></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="60.0" width="60.0" x="290.0" y="280.0"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="16" parent="1" source="9" style="straight;strokeColor=#FF0033" target="3" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="17" parent="1" source="10" style="straight;strokeColor=#FF0033" target="3" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="24" parent="1" source="2" style="straight;strokeColor=#FF0033" target="6" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="25" parent="1" source="2" style="straight" target="13" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell id="34" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myTA.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for TA " description="( iMA(&quot;EURUSD&quot;,0,8,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) &gt; iMA(&quot;EURUSD&quot;,0,16,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) )" label="iMA(EURUSD) &gt; iMA(EURUSD)" name="TA" selectedVariableLeft="Moving Average - iMA" selectedVariableRight="Moving Average - iMA" template="ta.ftl" type="TA"><Array as="selectedVariableRightValues"><add as="MA method" value="MODE_SMA"/><add as="MA shift" value="0"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURUSD"/><add as="Shift" value="1"/><add as="Period" value="16"/><add as="Applied price" value="PRICE_CLOSE"/><add as="Timeframe" value="Current Timeframe"/></Array><Array as="selectedVariableLeftValues"><add as="MA method" value="MODE_SMA"/><add as="MA shift" value="0"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURUSD"/><add as="Shift" value="1"/><add as="Period" value="8"/><add as="Applied price" value="PRICE_CLOSE"/><add as="Timeframe" value="Current Timeframe"/></Array><Date as="expireDate"/></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="60.0" width="60.0" x="560.0" y="260.0"/></myCell><myCell id="35" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myTA.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for TA " description="( iMA(&quot;EURCAD&quot;,0,8,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) &gt; iMA(&quot;EURCAD&quot;,0,16,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1) )" label="iMA(EURCAD) &gt; iMA(EURCAD)" name="TA" selectedVariableLeft="Moving Average - iMA" selectedVariableRight="Moving Average - iMA" template="ta.ftl" type="TA"><Array as="selectedVariableRightValues"><add as="MA method" value="MODE_SMA"/><add as="MA shift" value="0"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURCAD"/><add as="Shift" value="1"/><add as="Period" value="16"/><add as="Applied price" value="PRICE_CLOSE"/><add as="Timeframe" value="Current Timeframe"/></Array><Array as="selectedVariableLeftValues"><add as="MA method" value="MODE_SMA"/><add as="MA shift" value="0"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURCAD"/><add as="Shift" value="1"/><add as="Period" value="8"/><add as="Applied price" value="PRICE_CLOSE"/><add as="Timeframe" value="Current Timeframe"/></Array><Date as="expireDate"/></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="60.0" width="60.0" x="750.0" y="230.0"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="36" parent="1" source="2" style="straight" target="34" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell id="50" parent="1" style="fontSize=24;fillColor=#FFFFFF" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" description="Notes Block, to add comments to your forex strategy" label="Note that in the TA icons&#10;timeframe = Current timeframe, so this EA works in any time frame" name="Notes" type="Notes"><Date as="expireDate"/></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="170.0" width="750.0" x="60.0" y="890.0"/></myCell><myCell id="51" parent="1" style="roundImage;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/myBuy.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for buy " description="BUY(&quot;EURUSD&quot;,0.1,100,50,20)" label="(EURUSD,0.1,100,50,20)" name="BUY" template="buy.ftl" type="BUY"><Date as="expireDate"/><Array as="variables"><add as="Trailing Stop" value="20"/><add as="Stop Loss" value="50"/><add as="Take Profit" value="100"/><add as="Trade Management" value="Default"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURUSD"/><add as="Lot Size" value="0.1"/></Array></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="60.0" width="60.0" x="540.0" y="430.0"/></myCell><myCell id="52" parent="1" style="image;image=/com/mygraph/swing/examples/images/mySell.gif" vertex="1"><basicBlock as="value" code=" this is the code for sell " description="SELL(&quot;EURUSD&quot;,0.1,100,50,20)" label="(EURUSD,0.1,100,50,20)" name="SELL" template="sell.ftl" type="SELL"><Date as="expireDate"/><Array as="variables"><add as="Trailing Stop" value="20"/><add as="Stop Loss" value="50"/><add as="Take Profit" value="100"/><add as="Trade Management" value="Default"/><add as="Symbol" value="EURUSD"/><add as="Lot Size" value="0.1"/></Array></basicBlock><myGeometry as="geometry" height="60.0" width="60.0" x="300.0" y="450.0"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="54" parent="1" source="51" style="straight" target="3" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="56" parent="1" source="52" style="straight" target="3" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="59" parent="1" source="6" style="straight;strokeColor=#FF0033" target="10" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="60" parent="1" source="13" style="straight" target="52" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="61" parent="1" source="34" style="straight" target="51" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="62" parent="1" source="35" style="straight;strokeColor=#FF0033" target="9" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell><myCell edge="1" id="63" parent="1" source="2" style="straight;strokeColor=#FF0033" target="35" value=""><myGeometry as="geometry" relative="1"/></myCell></root></molanis_molanis_3.150>

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:30 pm 

Quote:
some videos not help. because I do not understand what you say or Speak.

Unfortunately all our info is on English. If you do not understand the videos it means that your English level is low so you will not be able to fully understand the product. We cannot help you if you do not understand English.

Quote:
I think I'm not crazy,but your product has some bugs,Certly?

Our products are bug free. They are used by many users. We make sure they do not have errors because we put them in beta testing for months. For example we are launching 3.2 R1 tomorrow. It was on beta for many months.

The examples are fine. You did not understand or did not read the instructions. Here what they say:
"To download the examples, right click on top of the download link and then select save as (Save target as or Save link as)."
Or this part "0. Download all expert advisors in a zip file"

I do not understand your other questions. Unfortunately we cannot help you if you cannot do simple things like reading instructions or downloading a file.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 am 

Hello!

I already can download the products examples in your site molanis.com. I understand you more less.

But the strategies were created in the old version,I can not open For to learn.

for serving Variable_MT4? into block TA+
with I using Variable_MT4?

Do you understand my question?

You can send videos as working MQL-conditions and MQL+ Code?
I can not do a single condition.
Error always happens

Do You understand My Question?

You can send videos and tests working with:
Maximum Percentage at Risk
and Maximum Percentage at Risk-Value
and Reward Risk Ratio-Value
and Lot Managemente
and Lot Management Type
and Lot Reduction Factor

Do you understand my question?

TakeProfit does not accept more than 500 point
Also StopLoss not accept.

my platform MT4 have markets with more 1000 point is the spread

Do you understand me?

I know my questions are basic, but has a logic.

some will not fit in your head.

greetings
luis

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:12 pm 

Sorry I do not understand all your questions. We do not have more video tutorial for the features you mentioned. They are explained in the user guide.
The strategy builder was created for forex - 500 pips for limits is good enough for forex.
If you get errors using the mql icons it means that your code is wrong. It does not compile otherwise you will not see errors. You think your code is ok but if it does not compile is wrong.
We just launched a new release and the examples will be updated. You can find some that use the new EA Signal Builder icon in the example page

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:15 am 

Hello!

I have already managed to create the condition.

in the background your product is not bad.

the defect is I do not speak or understand English and you no receive email support, which is very bad sign.

So I miss understand why not open the correct lots ...

What is the new version? 3.2? but I think I'm already using version 3.2 ... demo, it will be possible?

The download that you're talking about EA Signal Builder, has examples with other indicators?

greetings
Luis
I'm don`t bother for one time

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

It is really hard to understand you.
ALL EA Examples are at http://www.molanis.com/products/molanis ... rs-for-mt4 We are updating them this week to the new version
You can download the latest version at http://www.molanis.com/products/molanis ... r-download You only get one trial so whatever you do, do not uninstall the version you use now or you will lose the trial