molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Alert - "Trading is not allowed" warning
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:08 am 

Hi,

I keep getting the above message constantly (every second) on the screen and I can't get rid of it...I have read similar posts where this problem has affected other traders but I can't see how they have fixed the problem...I read one traders post that the problem can be dealt with within Metatrader Editor by setting the "show warnings" to = False...but I can't seem to locate that field in MTE? I also read a post that someone from the Molanis team suggested by changing the "input" tab on the EA in MT4 to "show warnings" to = False but that hasn't worked either?

Can you please provide a solution??

Kind Regards

Corrie

Post subject: Re: Alert - "Trading is not allowed" warning
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:16 pm 

That is the solution. If trading is allowed and you see a happy face on the screen then mt4 set up is ok - this means the issue may be your internet connection or that you use many eas at the same time. At some point you will get that message - it is just a warning. If you want to turn the warnings off, use the mt4 variable that turn warnings off. Mind you, you need to do this every time you attach the ea to the chart. If you have a pro version you can do this in the code once and then you do not have to do it every time you attach the ea to the chart