molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Thanks for this
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:16 am 

Hi molanis team. Thanks for timely releasing this software. Just want to know if we can participate the championship with this. Will call for your assist when i begin registration. thanks

Post subject: Re: Thanks for this
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:25 am 

JUst want to know if this version uses atr to set stops since i dont have trier vesion b4 buying it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:12 am 

We encourage people to register for MT5 championship at http://championship.mql5.com/2010/en
Due to time constrain we will release a version similar to the Strategy Builder, a week later (or maybe later) we will release more money management features and stops management.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:35 am 

molanisfx wrote:
We encourage people to register for MT5 championship at http://championship.mql5.com/2010/en
Due to time constrain we will release a version similar to the Strategy Builder, a week later (or maybe later) we will release more money management features and stops management.

Good morning. I went through the rules of the contest and one thing that i think disqualifies me is that "the EA must have made minimum of 5 NON DEMO TRADES in the past 8 months of testing" Also i have to submit my ea which must be in mt5 code and i dont have that presently and i dont know how soon you will release ur new software. Need ur clearification on these issues. thanks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 am 

The software has been released. Expert Advisor Visual Wizard - You can download it from our webpage - documentation will come later this week.
Please note that this is a buy first - try later software with a money back guarantee. Thus you need to buy it, we give you a temp license while you try it, then we give you your final license.
I think metaquotes means the ea has to trade at least 5 times in backtesting.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:35 pm 

molanisfx wrote:
The software has been released. Expert Advisor Visual Wizard - You can download it from our webpage - documentation will come later this week.
Please note that this is a buy first - try later software with a money back guarantee. Thus you need to buy it, we give you a temp license while you try it, then we give you your final license.
I think metaquotes means the ea has to trade at least 5 times in backtesting.

I get it that i have to pay b4 trying. Its ok by me. Deffinately will get a copy cos you guys made life easy. Just concerned if i will be able to contest. If they mean backtesting then why NON DEMO TRADES last 8 months.
Not really use to MT5 so pls i will be asking lots of question while i try to get it right and i will need your assitance. Thanks