molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Still on CL and CS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 am 

Dont want to mix things up so i decided to give you another example on another page and i want you to correct me on these
two codes. This 2nd one does not have fixed stop so hope to close the trade when the CL or CS conditions are met. But the
trade just did something else. From the pics, i expected the trade to close at point B
Big thanks to you guys
NB: pls when are we expecting the update cos am already working on the ea i will use for ATC 2011 and lots of stuff u guys
promise to be done are still not done.

Attachments:
sa3.jpg
sa3.jpg [ 145.83 KiB | Viewed 5314 times ]
spider2b.mol5 [14.56 KiB]
Downloaded 713 times

Post subject: Re: Still on CL and CS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:28 pm 

It's difficult to asses what happened in the chart. Do you have any logs?
Is that backtesting?
Unfortunately there is low interest in MT5 so we are not working actively in the release. However we want to make some improvements before the mql5 contest.

Post subject: Re: Still on CL and CS
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 am 

molanisfx wrote:
It's difficult to asses what happened in the chart. Do you have any logs?
Is that backtesting?
Unfortunately there is low interest in MT5 so we are not working actively in the release. However we want to make some improvements before the mql5 contest.

That was ä screen shot of the result of backtesting the code i attached τ̲̅o d msg
Pls run the code and u will see what i mean that CS does Ŋöτ̲̅ activate when conditions are met. Note d date on the chat
§ô from ♍γ̥ two posts and code examples on how τ̲̅o use CL and CS, your conclution
ȋ̝̊̅§ that the problem ȋ̝̊̅§ from the server and that's why the CL does Ŋöτ̲̅ close trade
when conditions are met ?