molanis.com/forum - Tools for MetaTrader : The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder, expert advisor downloads, and expert advisor programming

AFTER YOU REGISTER SEND US AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT - Before posting:-1- Please read the user guide -2- Try the examples -3- Search in the forum
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 3:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: How to...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 am 

molanisfx wrote:
The license is issue for a mac address which is taken from the active network card when you click on pccode. When you change connections from lan to wireless you change the active network card so your license won't work. It's not about the isp, it's about the active network card - lan/wireless.

In mt4 the software controls the max number of open positions per pair. mt5 has only one position per pair, so we control the volume of that position. It's per pair. We also use that mt5 feature to avoid increasing the position when a signal is true. i.e. ma > ma 2 generates a signal too may times, so if you use max volumen = 0.1 you will keep your position at 0.1 otherwise your position will increase to max volumen.
You need to backtest /forward test it to understand how it works.

I wouldn't leave it at 15 lots, I try to keep it low at 1 - 3. Remember it's per pair, so leaving at 15 for 2 pairs means you could have 30 lots opened.

Ok. noted. Thanks